Arcopedico Tayrona Talco
or 4 payments of $62.49 AUD with
Click here to view our easy sizing guide to make sure you are getting the right fit.
Practicality meets style in Arcopedico's Tayrona sandal.
Premium leather uppers wrap your feet, and Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system cradles and supports your feet. The recycled material, antiviral sole is pattened and flared for extra traction and grip.
Our Tayrona sandal offers generous depth in the forefoot band, perfect for wearers with a fuller foot.
Style your new Tayrona sandals with a brightly coloured summer dress for a foundation of comfort and quality.
- Leather upper is soft on your skin and moulds quickly for a personalised fit.
- 100% sustainable upper materials (Arcopedico leather is Leather Working Group certified) and a footbed made from recycled materials - good for the Earth and good for your feet!
- Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system helps align gait and posture and alleviate symptoms of plantar fasciitis and back pain.
- Adjustable velcro ankle fastening for a secure fit - ideal for swollen ankles at the end of the day.
- Hidden elastic in the heel backstrap allows flexibility when walking and aides in adhering the sandal to your feet.
- An ergonomic sole unit with anti-viral properties (developed, certified, and tested by CENTI, 2CA Braga, and INEB) prevents virus propagation and kills 99% of viruses.
- These shoes are ultra-lightweight to reduce foot fatigue and make them travel friendly.
- Patterned outsole encourages traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Flared outsole provides greater surface contact for a safer stride.
- Made in Portugal.
Material: Leather upper, recycled footbed, PU sole
Removable Insole: No