Arcopedico Rapa Nui Talco
or 4 payments of $62.49 AUD with
Click here to view our easy sizing guide to make sure you are getting the right fit.
Rapa Nui is the staple sandal you need!
Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system sits atop an antiviral, recycled material sole unit while leather uppers wrap your feet for superior quality and comfort. A disguised elastic gusset and an adjustable velcro ankle fastening allow for a tailored fit in style.
Our Rapa Nui sandal offers generous depth in the forefoot band, perfect for wearers with a fuller foot.
Rapa Nui is perfect for every day wear - style them with jeans, dresses or loose cotton trousers.
- Leather upper is soft on your skin and moulds quickly for a personalised fit.
- 100% sustainable upper materials (Arcopedico leather is Leather Working Group certified) and a footbed made from recycled materials - good for the Earth and good for your feet!
- Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system helps align gait and posture and alleviate symptoms of plantar fasciitis and back pain.
- Adjustable velcro ankle fastening for a secure fit - ideal for swollen ankles at the end of the day.
- Hidden elastic in the heel backstrap allows flexibility when walking and aides in adhering the sandal to your feet.
- An ergonomic sole unit with anti-viral properties (developed, certified, and tested by CENTI, 2CA Braga, and INEB) prevents virus propagation and kills 99% of viruses.
- These shoes are ultra-lightweight to reduce foot fatigue and make them travel friendly.
- Patterned outsole encourages traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Flared outsole provides greater surface contact for a safer stride.
- Made in Portugal.
Material: Leather upper, recycled footbed, PU sole
Removable Insole: No