Arcopedico Cosmo Kokoa Black
or 4 payments of $44.99 AUD with
Click here to view our easy sizing guide to make sure you are getting the right fit.
Step into supreme comfort and style this summer with Arcopedico's Cosmo Kokoa mary jane!
A soft, flexible, techno-elastic upper sits atop Arcopedico's signature lightweight PU injected moulded sole. An adjustable velcro strap across the instep allows for various instep depths and late-afternoon swelling and Cosmo Kokoa features dual arch support to cradle and align you into the optimum position.
Pair your new Arcopedico Cosmo Kokoa with blue jeans and a comfy tee for a day on-the-go.
- Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system helps align gait and posture and alleviate symptoms of plantar fasciitis and back pain.
- Stretchy techno-elastic upper is gentle to feet and moulds instantly to bunions or other problematic areas.
- A removable footbed can be exchanged for another insole of your choice.
- Adjustable velcro strap allows to a customised fit across your instep.
- These shoes are ultra-lightweight to reduce foot fatigue and make them travel friendly.
- A 3cm raised heel helps to keep you on balance and improves alignment.
- Machine washable! Pop your shoes into a garment bag and on a gentle cycle at no more than 30 degrees temperature, allow to air dry. We recommend hand washing your insoles separately.
- Patterned outsole encourages traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Made in Portugal.
Style: Mary Jane
Material: Lytech techno elastic upper, PU sole
Removable Insole: Yes