Vionic Insole - Relief Full Length
or 4 payments of $12.49 AUD with
Click here to view our easy sizing guide to make sure you are getting the right fit.
The deep heel cup in these orthotics provide everyday support, whether you are on a casual hike with friends or off to a full day at work.
- Podiatrist-designed as a cost-effective alternative to custom-made orthotics.
- Orthaheel orthotics offer a convenient, pain-free "natural healing" solution for many of the common aches and pains associated with poor lower limb alignment.
- Clinically proven to reduce excess pronation, a contributing factor to "flat feet."
- Designed for everyday use: walking, commuting, casual/light hiking.
- Features biomechanical Tri-Planar Motion control to help stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural (neutral) position.
- Lightweight, medium-density molded EVA base for maximum support and superior comfort; deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
- Features heel pad for increased shock absorption and energy return through heel strike phase.
- For footwear with removable factory insoles, we recommend removing factory insoles before fitting your Orthaheel orthotics.
- Soft 100% nylon topcloth with EcoFresh® earth-friendly microbe shield technology to help safeguard against odor-causing bacteria.
- For best results, it is recommended that you replace your orthotics every 12 months.
- Ideal for flat- or low-heeled shoes without removable insoles.