Vionic Agile Kea Navy
Agile Kea is a simple slip-on with essential support. With a colorful mesh upper and twin gore panels on the vamp for ease of movement, all-around comfort is the name of the game. With stabilizing features to enhance support, our Active category shoes support you through moderate physical activity like walking and studio workouts.
- Vionic's active shoes contain Advanced Motion System Technology, providing optimal support, stability and comfort for the woman on the go.
- ORTHAHEEL® TECHNOLOGY - Developed by podiatrist Phillip Vasyli, Orthaheel technology is built into our flat shoes, sandals and slippers to support natural alignment from the ground up.
- Designed to keep you moving in style, our Active Lifestyle category is light in weight, but not on support.
- Addictive Support: Innovative biomechanical footbed gives your feet orthotic arch support. Deep heel cup for stability.
- Bringing control and support to a new level, Vionic's Active Performance category combines innovative technology with tried and tested comfort features.
- Upper: Mesh & Man-Made
- Footbed: Removable Textile covered EVA
- Outsole: Durable Rubber
or 4 payments of $42.49 AUD with
Click here to view our easy sizing guide to make sure you are getting the right fit.