Saucony Hurricane ISO 5 Navy/citroen
Click here to view our easy sizing guide to make sure you are getting the right fit.
Stability shouldnt mean sacrificing cushioning. The Hurricane ISO 5 features our maximum EVERUN underfoot along with the perfect amount of medial support to keep your run rocking, without the unwanted rolling. This stability running shoe sports an engineered jacquard, breathable mesh upper with ISOFIT that wraps your foot and reduces excess motion. Comfortably cruise or push the pace; either way the Hurricane ISO 5 is music to your feet.
* Successor to the Hurricane ISO 4
* Full-length EVERUN midsole
* EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning for every run, all run long
* Medial posted midsole
* ISOFIT system creates a dynamic fit by adapting to the shape and motion of the runnerâs foot
* Crystal rubber outsole
* FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
* Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation
Shoe Category: Guidance
Pronation: Moderate, Severe
Construction Type: Stability
Surface: Road, Track
Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
Heel Stack Height: 28mm
Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
Weight: 11.3 oz. | 320 g.