Arcopedico Tulum Brick
or 4 payments of $42.49 AUD with
Click here to view our easy sizing guide to make sure you are getting the right fit.
Your new summer sandal has arrived!
Arcopedico's Tulum is the newest addition to our collection and is sure to become a fast favourite with its cushy cork-latex sole and ultra soft techno-elastic upper. Tulum has a patterned and flared outsole to provide greater grip and stability in your stride, and Arcopedico's signature in-built twin arch support cradles your feet in the optimum position.
Tulum can be styled with dresses, skirts, or flowy pants for a relaxed daywear look.
- Soft, techno elastic upper has stretch to mould around the shape of your foot, creating a personalised fit.
- Arcopedico's signature twin arch support system cradles your feet and aides in posture and gait alignment.
- 100% recycled upper materials - good for the Earth and good for your feet!
- These shoes are ultra-lightweight to reduce foot fatigue and make them travel friendly.
- Flared outsole provides greater surface contact for a safer stride.
An ergonomic sole unit with anti-viral properties (developed, certified, and tested by CENTI, 2CA Braga, and INEB) prevents virus propagation and kills 99% of viruses.
- Cork latex insole provides superior shock absorption with every step.
Patterned outsole encourages traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Made in Portugal.
Material: Knitted nylon techno elastic upper, cork latex insole, PU outsole
Removable Insole: No